Monday, April 28, 2008

Sore

Yesterday Dan and I both did the Taboe workout (start with once a week maybe and build up) then we helped his dad with some shoveling and heavy lifting...

My shoulders/arms/back area is sore today. Its a good sore...for the most part, but boy am I tired today.

3 comments:

Lady A said...

work out every other day and then on the off days take a 20 min or so family walk. .. . . . you'll lose a ton of weight by just becoming active!! That's how Dan did it.

Kat said...

Little by little we will get out and do more. Can't push to hard or we both with balk and not want to do it....we are lifestyle changers I think and lifestyle changes take time :) Thanks for the support!

Lady A said...

:) You'll make it there, I have no doubt!

Call me if you need any encouragement.... :)