Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke!

Luke turned 1 today...though I coulda sworn it was the 26th...Sorry Luke!
He's the one with the head full of hair :)
Luke has the greatest smile, has since the first time I met him.
Love this pic!
What a head full of hair!!
Anyone want to see my Old MacDonald Farm?

Luke is the last of our group to turn one. D and I met these moms and dad 15 months ago on a bleary friday night. We gathered to hear a lady talk about birth...and what that might actually mean to us. It was the best 11 weeks I could have spent preparing for James and I reccomend it! Bradley Birthing Classes....you'll get more then just a lesson on what kinds of pain medications are out there for giving birth and you might even make a few friends :)

No comments: