I am having an off-week and feel like being pro-ductive. There is so much I take for granted and so much to get over whelmed with and upset about.....I need to step back and take in the small things:
Goals for Me, April 2008 (in no specific order)
1) Put 1 load of laundry in everyday in the morning and dry in the evening. Make it part of my morning routine.
2) Begin getting up at the same time every morning, ideally before 6:30.
3) Make dinner for my family once a week. (I'd like to increase this eventually)
4) Provide the tools for D to make dinner at least twice a week. This means having a clean kitchen, clean tools, and food to work with.
5) Read one book a day to James.
6) Start reading again. I've become addicted to certain tv shows, like I used to become addicted to books...gotta know what happens feeling. I need to transfer this feeling back to books. Perhaps some new stories to read would be helpful.
7) Take my vitamins daily.
8) Get out for a walk daily with James. Include D when he is around even if it requires some pushing.
I think thats it for the moment....it's not much but it really is. By accomplishing these small goals I think I will start to feel better about myself and my life which will in turn affect everything else...hopefully.
1 comment:
gotta have goals :) what do people say? fail to plan, plan to fail. lil' by lil' you'll get there. If you need dinner ideas, just ask dearie!
Post a Comment