Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Dreams analyzed...

One more thing. I woke up this morning dreaming about that particular house on saturday that I fell in love with. In front of this house was a bit of woods with a dried up crick bed. My dream had to do with James...he had just dived off the side of this crick into the mud, face first. I had gone running in the dream to him and he had turned out to be just fine, but the scare of it stuck with me.
I was watching him climbing his way down the stairs this morning and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest watching him because I kept thinking he was going to fall. He didn't, and hasn't fallen down the stairs in sometime but the fear was still there....

It has my heart beating fast even now...weird. I analyzed these emotions and scenes and here is what I came up with:

Fear
To dream that you feel fear, signifies that you achievements will not be as successful as you had anticipated. You are having anxieties in certain circumstances of your life.


I couldn't find matching imagery for anything else in that scene that would fit right so...maybe it was just my brain mushing together thoughts of James' independence in new surroundings. It is scary watching him explore and want to do his own thing. I worry that I might be over-bearing or too quick and over protective. I want to let him fall but I want to be there to catch him too. Now I do realize he is just a little boy still but everything I do has an impact on him and I want to start right! I want him to know D and I will always be there for him but that we will also support him in his explorations and adventures in life....

No comments: