Ish is 3rd from the left here. His mommy is in shades. What a cute little dumpling!

In this picture he is 5 months or so I think..... all the way on the left there....I think he was debating with Little A about the toy.
I LOVE my Mommy!!!
I'm playing...what do you want?
This is more current...Me standing and I can't wait to walk, plus, I have GREAT Balance :)
It has been an incredible year watching these boys grow up and master skills! I believe Ish was either the first or the second to get teeth at the young age of 5 months...or maybe it was closer to 6 ... its all kind of fuzzy. Keep working on those walking skills Ish and you and James will be having races in no time!
2 comments:
man oh man do I look like a fatty!! Those black pants are so comfy but they make me look HUGE! Granted I'm 20 pounds lighter now.
lol, that was almost a whole year ago!
Post a Comment