This past sunday we got together with some very cool people. We met them in a class a year ago that prepared us for labor and classes. Little did we know they would become lasting friends. I guess living through 12 or so friday nights together talking about some very intimate stuff can create bonds :) Besides, our boys (all falling in a month period) have become fast friends and love learning from eachother.

Here you see James with one of his buddies. Couldn't tell you what they were looking at but they were very intent on it.

Here you see James with one of his buddies. Couldn't tell you what they were looking at but they were very intent on it.
We got together to celebrate birthdays. Since all the boys are so close we decided to hold ONE party. All 12 of us squeezed into Ashby Adventures house to celebrate. See: http://ashbyadventures.blogspot.com/2008/04/1st-annual-bradley-birthday-bash.html 

We shared yummy chicken burritos with various
toppers (guac, salsa, mango salsa, yum!)
Above you see little Ish enjoying the food! And it was quite a spread. Plenty of food and fun drinks for all.
I think the dad's had a good time too.
I'll have more up later when I can rotate the pictures easier :)



No comments:
Post a Comment