So after waking up to take care of James at 2 I ended up putzing around on the computer for a bit then lay in bed for a bit but wasn't able to get back to good sleep so D and I got outof bed around 5 and worked our way downstairs. I turned on a Taebo VHS tape I have and worked out while D watched homevideos of James he had just downloaded on the computer. It was a fun way to start the morning. We got James up and we all got a shower then had breakfast together, not to mention a big pot of coffee. *sigh* Yummy coffee, my downfall. :)
So, we had a good morning! and I apologize for the lack of photos, I will try to put some up this weekend in and around everything else we are doing....
TGIF!!!!!
2 comments:
I'll forgo the shower pic, he he.
Save water anyone? lol :)
Post a Comment