I've been noticing James has a stiff walk ... I thought it was just when he first woke up but I think he may be doing it on purpose. Not all the time, just kinda robotish....hmm
But, I just read this:
31 to 36 months
There are still some actions — like balancing on a curb or standing on one foot — that require concentration and effort, but by the time your child's third birthday rolls around, walking is second nature to him. He no longer needs to exert as much energy to walk, stand, run, or jump, and he's more nimble on his feet. He can stop and start a sprint at the drop of a hat, and zip left and right with little hesitation. Watch him experiment with the power of his limbs — as he hops on one foot, for example.
I'm not worried since James can already balance on one foot and zig zaga all over the place. I had no idea this was a milestone but...there you have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment