Saturday, April 18, 2009

Update on Baby and House

Got the crib set up and the padding in place.
Have ALL the toys in the boys room now.
Set up office with a desk and everything
Still managing to keep the rest of the house tidy...sweet

Oh, made yummy friendship bread today and got to play with an adorable (almost) 2 year old. Some pics for highlights coming soon...promise!

Right now I have a very tired boy sound asleep in his bed (no nap but fell asleep on his own around 5:30). Did the same thing yesterday (no nap) and fell asleep around 6'ish and slept ALL night...mostly.

Me, just ate yummy wings with D and the J's and now happily awaiting an Dairy Queen fix (please let me get Reeses Pieces this time!) :)

All is good.

2 comments:

Katie said...

The best part is that you did all that AND you're still sane. ;)

Kat said...

I had a lot of help! Only reason I am sane, lol.