So besides some constant swelling in my feet I feel mostly alright. Decided to give up caffeine today (been having one soda/coffee) a day recently and it was scaring me how much I needed it. No headaches from none today just sooooo tired. Almost woozy feeling.
We went down south this past weekend for a wedding (college buddies of mine) and had a blast! My sis and D came with me and even though it was a very long weekend and deciding whether or not to go was a bit frazzling....I am SOOO glad we went. Got to meet another of my friends baby (year old but we live so far apart) and see some other old friends whom I haven't seen in over 6 months. After we started leaving Philly and making careers for ourselves we really split up across the East Coast......so, I don't get to see some of them as often as I would like.
Besides, I love weddings and it was great to see these two walk down the aisle. Such a cute couple.
Coming back sunday we ran into some car problems and are now a temporary one car family. The car is fine but we had to get work done on the way up and there is still more to do.
Now, I don't mind hanging around for D most days(we carpool to work) but there is so much I want to do at home, not the least of which is clean the kitchen and attempt to make some food for lunches. Our budget is getting real tight at the moment...
Hmm, James is doing wonderfully. Slowly learning that the potty is better then wearing a diaper but i really don't forsee any real progress on this front for a while. He is way too stubborn and at the moment the Potty is Mom and Dads idea...not his. I am not going to rush him but, oh well.
I think thats it for the moment...
4 comments:
Who got married? Anyone I'm likely to know?
the potty is awesome.... maybe Luke can convince James with some super sweet looking undies with trucks on them! he he! I would say Luke's potty trained minus naps/night time - they are hit or miss.
hey Katie, I don't think so. They both went to Drexel graduate level after I had graduated but I kinda consider anyone who lived in Philly with me college buddies :) I did get to see Hoover and Kim and the baby...SO CUTE!!! and Aj was there too, awesome trumpet player?
Aww, how nice that you got to catch up with them. I haven't seen anyone from my Drexel days in quite some time, but with Facebook I can keep track of people so much better. :)
Post a Comment