This is a blog about many things...life, dreams, work, family, children...to name a few.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Does anyone know what this is?
These plants sprouted up in an area that was previously barren (D is hypothesing the spot was bare due to trying to get rid of this plant but what is it?) and now....
I had thought at first they might be a version of the poisonous red vine that choked 2 of our pine trees last year but this spot is not near anything! I really have no idea..
D suggested plucking some out of the ground and taking it to a garden center and asking....hmm. One of those options should find me some answers...its just so strange.
2 comments:
It's totally a patch of hemp.
Just kidding, like I would know! I wouldn't, just to clarify...
But maybe if you took a pic of the leaves and took it to a nature center they could help?
xo
D suggested plucking some out of the ground and taking it to a garden center and asking....hmm. One of those options should find me some answers...its just so strange.
Post a Comment