So today I stayed home with James so hopefully Nana would go to the Dr. about her knee (long story). Last I heard she was going, yea!
So, I would be leaving work right about now (12:40) and James and I woke up around 7. So far today we have:
Read some books
Done one load of dishes
Made bread
Had breakfast
Cleaned up Mama's room (I have a floor again!)
Took a bath (James did)
Played some piano
Watched some TV
Worked in his room organizing some clothes
and
Vacuumed most of the main floor including my bedroom! Yippee!
I had planned to go see a friend this morning and we still need to go to the doc (James' cough, never made it there last week, keep thinking its gonna go away), we need a birthday present for James' Goddad and we are having dinner with the God parents to celebrate Passover. Whew, when its all said and done its going to have been a long day.
More updates later, promise!
1 comment:
you are awesome. Any work you do, no matter what, blesses your home. :) Sometimes looking at a list of all we do helps :)
Post a Comment