ok, I'm done working, I'm done walking, I'm sooo done with this pregnancy.
So, I have just about 5 weeks left till my due date but I feel as though I am going to explode. I have never been this heavy in my life and I feel as though I have no control over my body anymore. Still throwing up occasionally, heartburn, but especially my hips/joints area. I'm trying pelvic rocks and still try to wear my brace (when I remember) but there are times I literally cannot walk, lay down....
now, I know this is all part of getting ready for labor and it is all perfectly normal (my midwives and chiro have told me a couple times each already) but...really? I don't remember having this issue with James but I guess the saying of "no two pregnancys are the same" really holds true.
I'm just ready to have this little guy out in the world and to have my body back. Well...he needs to wait 17 days then its anyones game! (I really want to see Star Trek 11 in theatres, got my tickets for the IMAX last night AND I have a concert to somehow play through on the 16th of May...) No biggie. Well, in 13 days he will be technically fullterm but I hate wishing this child will come early. Well, hate is too strong of a word...I feel guilty. I want him to stay as long as he needs to be healthy and come out a strong little boy but I really don't know how much more I can handle.
So little Nate, dear little one currently kicking up a storm from my caffeinated attempt to function at work (making it to work is getting harder and harder let alone functioning while at work) .... let's bargain. After the 16th and before the 3rd of June. That gives ya a two week span to make your grand entrance. Please don't be like mommy and wait till 2 weeks after the due date to even begin thinking about it. Though, you are already starting to drop (good sign) and I have a feeling you will be even more a drama king then your brother. So...take your pick in their and I will be right there with you ready to go :)
2 comments:
Hang in there! I'm sure you must be feeling so uncomfortable. Maybe you can bribe your husband into giving you a massage? ;)
Thanks Katie. D is being awesome about everything for the most part. He's been taking grad classes (last final is tomorrow and then a break until June) and between that, the house, James, and work he has barely had time to think about the pregnancy. I've been handling most of the stuff on my own just fine and he does help by taking James and allowing me a few minutes of rest (or sleeping in occasionally) but yea..
S'all good. Soon enough right?
Post a Comment