Wednesday, June 25, 2008

THANKS

I have this site mainly to blog out feelings, share pictures to keep friends and family updated, and to save myself falling behind on e-mails....with some exceptions, but I realized today that I have not said thanks to some very special people.



Thank you to:
Ashby Adventures, Fox and Nightingale, Brendan's Isle, Mark Hazard, LunchMeat, and Sparrow. I read your blogs whenever there is something new and am inspired to try things in my life from it. A new adventure, a new angle of picture...you name it. Some of the best things in life are gained from friends and I thank you for your contributions, whether known or unknown.

2 comments:

Lady A said...

sweet, I made your special list!

Shelley said...

You are so sweet - we get inspired by your blog too. Little A particularly likes the videos - his buddy in action!