Monday, June 23, 2008

15 months







Here he is, 15 months old.






Hard to believe he is growing up so fast and literally growing up overnight! We had our wellness check-up and all turned out well!
Here are the current stats:
Height 32.5 inches
Weight 26 pounds
Dr. Sears even commented on how much he had grown since the last check-up. At his one year we were looking good but our growth progress was beginning to slow a bit. These last 3 months has more then compensated for it though. I was told that "whatever we are doing, keep it up. he looks great!". Those are fabulous words to hear for a mommy who does question herself and everything we do for our child. I know he is healthy, and I know he is growing but its nice to be affirmed about it from the doctor :)

3 comments:

Lady A said...

WOW! 26 Pounds. Luke can only dream of what that will be like. He looks great and "solid"

Kat said...

LOL, Yea and we feel ALL 25 pounds whenever we hold him. Thank goodness he likes to walk on his own for the most part or my arms might fall off :D
(don't get me wrong, I love holding him, but not for an extended amount of time)

Shelley said...

Cool. He's growing. Plus he's cute. Cute cute cute!