So its a week later and I'm still jumping at some shadows and caught up in thoughts that spook me...Thank goodness it's not so bad I can't sleep but what is causing this? I'm hoping some of the paranoia is related to female time of the month (tmi, I know, but it really does cause a change in me. That week before I am hyper-sensitive and moody....once it officially starts all is calm within a day or two.)
So the other day I did some research into the thinking behind that movie and that helped some, made it less realisitic but I don't think it was just the movie. I've been getting spooked at night with thoughts of being trapped or looking for escape routes....open blinds even bother me after sunset. It's odd. I didn't use to be scared....whats changed?
I've noticed other things too. Is it being a mom? I'm scared for my child and my family and am just not emotionally able to handle things anymore? About a month ago we had an issue with the bees and I couldn't face going in the house alone until Dan got home...
I don't like feeling helpless. it doesn't happen all the time. I like to think I'm Super-Mom, at least in the eyes of my child, but how do I overcome these fears?
No comments:
Post a Comment