I began a new work schedule this week...yea! A compressed schedule, so to speak, where I get one day off a week to spend with my son, all day. It means I work 25 hours in 4 days but oh well.
So, I worked the last four days with this new schedule and they were very long days...but well worth it! James let me sleep in till about 6:45 at which point we got up, brushed our teeth, and then headed downstairs. We ate pancakes and eggs for breakfast and then played around. We watched an episode of Veggie Tales (James picked it out) and danced during all the songs! We need to invest in the Silly Songs DVD, James would love it!
We played, James took a great nap, we ran an errand or two, then came back home. We had fun and I got to do some cleaning up around the house even, with his help of course.
STICKS!
So, I worked the last four days with this new schedule and they were very long days...but well worth it! James let me sleep in till about 6:45 at which point we got up, brushed our teeth, and then headed downstairs. We ate pancakes and eggs for breakfast and then played around. We watched an episode of Veggie Tales (James picked it out) and danced during all the songs! We need to invest in the Silly Songs DVD, James would love it!
We played, James took a great nap, we ran an errand or two, then came back home. We had fun and I got to do some cleaning up around the house even, with his help of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment