As I promised, some fun pictures of James and his buddy :) We learned more new tricks last night and all in all it was a grand time! Look for the 3 girls (plus me, I'm actually in a photo thanks to D) in and amongst the boys. These are my best friends from High School who now live so far from each other that this was our first get together in a LONG time, and will probably be out last in a long time. I'm sad we live so far apart but happy we can still just hang out like nothings changed...maybe it won't be too too long till the next time :D My only regret was not getting a picture of all of us, but at least I sorta captured them one by one.
"What's down there?"-James

Quite the blur it was hard to capture L standing still

Woah there, crazy fun with toddlers who like to wrestle and play rough.

"I see your eye-ball....how odd"-Kat

"Arrr me mateys! Ha ha" -James

Having a chat :D

"I'm trying to tell him to come to this side but he won't listen" -Liam

Watching bugs with K^^

"ha ha, no more stairs for you boys!"-D
"Good friends are like chocolate chips...they just make life so much sweeter!"
No comments:
Post a Comment