Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy

So there are tons of things to be happy about but today I want to say I just feel good. D and I have been stepping on a scale daily to kinda watch the fluxuation of weight and such. Our scale also measures body fat and body water percentages. My body fat is high but decreasing steadily....body water is on the low side but consistent.
Now, my weight has been fairly consistent until today. I stepped on and was pleased to see a new low for me. It has inspired me to keep up the watchfulness in hopes that there is a chance I could lose this extra weight. My goal is low, just 20 pounds for the moment, and then to keep going from there eventually.
All in good time right? One pound at a time...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

That's awesome, Kat. Such a good idea to try to reach one goal and then form a new one. I like that approach.