Ok, so let me explain...here are James' stats:
30.5 inches tall
21 lbs even
40 cm Head
80th percentile for height
25 percentile for his weight
40 percentile for his head
Now this means that 20% of kids his age are taller, and 25% weigh less then he does at one year.
I know James is thin but I don't think he is that small. I'd like to see how he compares with other kids, around this age, that are 30.5 inches and compare that way.
In anycase, James is healthy and cute and oh so smart. He was playing with a sorting toy yesterday and was figuring out which one to put in which hole. He got the triangle on the second try! Oh, and I love it when he stacks toys/blocks. My sister-in-law commented that stacking is one of her kids goals at the center...she teaches 2 year olds. It's simply amazing the range in which kids learn new skills!! Each are on their own timeline and that makes it so much more special!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment