Thursday, March 13, 2008

Big Day!

We are gearing up for the big day this weekend and I must admit, it's been hard not to go totally overboard with stuff...but I am minding the budget. We are having family and a few friends over this sunday to celebrate both James' and D's birthdays. They are 2 days apart and fall on hard days to party so we decided to put them together this year and have a party in advance!
Problem is...D is starting to feel under the weather and I fear James may be too. He was very clingy yesterday and took a lot of comfort giving to go to sleep last night. I'll try not to worry now it justs means we need to take it easy the next couple of days and that is not how my days look. *sigh*
Oh boy, I just sneezed real bad...oh please o please o please don't let me get sick....
So, anyhow, I went to 3 different party stores looking for Duckie stuff for decorating and for eating off of(plates and such). I really wish I had planned better ahead of time and ordered stuff. Then I would have matching cute Duckie plates and gear. As it is I am hod-podging what I have in an attempt to make it match and be cute.
Now, I don't usually make too big a deal of birthdays but it's my sons "First" birthday and I want to make a big deal out of it. I know he won't remember...but I will.

No comments: