Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Dream Analyzer

Now, I know I dreamed this weekend and I know there were a lot of people in my dreams. Some of the dreams involved house hunting, some involved dragons, and some were with family. At one point I remember waking up and telling myself to remember this...

Ok, so James and I were at the store shopping. He was riding in the buggy and I was pushing. I had turned around to find something and felt movement behind m back. I turned around to find (I wish I could rememebr who) reaching for James. Well I kicked out at the assailant and knocked them flat on the ground. At that moment D showed up and I think I said something along the lines of "That will show you! Don't you dare come near me or my family ever again!" yea mama :)
"Kidnapper - To dream that someone has been kidnapped, indicates that you are not letting aspects and characteristics of that person be expressed within you. You are trying to contain and/or suppress those qualities of the kidnapped person. "

The dragon dream was odd. it felt like a video game where it keeps repeating and repeating until you beat it. Christine and Kristin were fighting with me and I thought we were defeating it but then the scene would start over again. It was odd.
"Dragon - To see a dragon in your dream, signifies that you tend to let yourself get carried away by your passion. This kind of behavior may lead you into trouble. You need to exercise some self-control.
In the eastern cultures, dragons are seen as spiritual creatures symbolizing good luck and fortune."


The house hunting one was kinda of fun. There were just tons of houses and I remember a yellow cottage in particular sticking out. I think I liked it but D felt it was too small for us....but there just a lot of houses to look at. I must be feeling overwhelmed about the search.
"Cottage - To see a cottage in your dream, represents comfort, peace and serenity. You prefer a life of simplicity. The cottage may represent an altered sense of reality and thus may be a means of escaping the responsibilities and problems that may be associated with your home. You need to approach life's difficulties one at a time. "

Funny dreams....I wish I had written sooner because some of these were very vivid and had a lot of detail that I am having trouble remembering now....

No comments: