This is a blog about many things...life, dreams, work, family, children...to name a few.
James looks just like that... oh my gosh! I can't believe how much he looks like the newborn face all wide eyed and ready for life!
I think we gave birth in the same room.
We did indeed give birth in the same room. I was in there a bit longer though :) Umm...12 hours or so and boy was that tub a lifesaver!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
James looks just like that... oh my gosh! I can't believe how much he looks like the newborn face all wide eyed and ready for life!
I think we gave birth in the same room.
We did indeed give birth in the same room. I was in there a bit longer though :) Umm...12 hours or so and boy was that tub a lifesaver!!
Post a Comment