Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Downfall

I just read up on McDonalds food....My Sausage Burrito that I thought was ok is 300 calories and 26 Carbs! Yikes! My Sweet Tea however only has 20mg Sodium in it...huh.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller.nutrition.index1.html#7

I really need to get better about packing snacks for myself that I know are lowfat. Breakfast too. According to my potential diet, I ate half my daily caloric intake this morning for breakfast alone. Yikes again! Sneaky little burritos...

Hmmm, well, time to start seriously looking for a microwave for work so I can munch popcorn, and I'll need to look into rice cakes again. And Salads, salads, salads!! I gotta give myself some credit...of all the things to eat fast food I am choosing the ones with the least calories and fat....but they still add up don't they. So it must not be what I'm eating...per say, but how much of what I am eating. I don't want to starve myself but I need to find ways to feel full without packing on the calories!

No comments: