I am 17.5 weeks into a 40 week pregnancy...almost halfway. I was thinking recently "where was I at this point with James in utero...."
Well,
Living at home with my parents
Planning a Wedding
Starting a New job (same company-different position in a different city)
Commuting to see my future husband/father of my child
Dealing with apartment issues (where to live, who to live, what to do with my cat?)
and that's just the tip...woo, how did we make it through?
This time I am in a stable loving marriage living in a house we bought together with our son who is just a joy. We do have a ferret (who potentially needs a new home because we just don't have time to play with her) but she's not too much of a bother.
Wow, what a difference. Now...I've already put on 15 solid pounds and still have 5 months to go. Hmm, how in the world am I going to be able to walk...Oie!
2 comments:
Pregnancy is easier without all those tiny distractions. He he. I know the feeling. At least we were only moving cross country to start a new life. Not as many things to work out as you did!
lol, D and I don't know how to slow down. Check out his blog for a list of all the "things" in planning for the next year or so.
thoughtsown.blogspot.com
Post a Comment