Thursday, January 15, 2009

Going to the Chiropractor again. Saw her tuesday still. I am feeling better but there is still soreness/tightness. I'm trying to keep up on the exercises she gave me and I hope this won't turn into a forever thing.

Going to the gym tonight for Aqua Aerobics! Can't wait!

Otherwise things are things. Nothing new to report on...I think.

Oh, right, Halfway to meeting this babe! Yippee!!

2 comments:

Lady A said...

ok, so I know what kind of baby s is having, but when do you find out? You are 1/2 way! I'm only 6 weeks behind.

recovery for old injuries can be a long road - but it is totally worth it... my shoulder thanks me daily!!!

Kat said...

I'll find out when I find out. Didn't know s wanted to find out actually...

Time is flying crazy fast but thankfully most things right now are home/hearth realted which is nice. I like being home more.