So last night we took some money we had been saving at spent it very resourcefully at LoneStar for dinner. It was very good idea...sometimes you just need a good meal and this particular meal was great! We shared a salad, steak and app. The salad was crisp, the steak was perfect melt in your mouth yummy! Even the steamed vegg and sweet potato were perfect...like, seriously perfect! We had cheese fries for an app (only unhealthy thing) but we don't get them very often. Such a treat!
In anycase, it's after 7pm, I had lunch at 11....I was starving and literally shaking when I walked into the restaurant. I wasn't going to be able to handle an uhappy child...and thank goodness he wasn't. He played with crayons for a bit but really enjoyed this lemon slice. he tried eating it, pushing it around, spinning it on the table...it was funny to watch and kept him happy till food arrived.
No comments:
Post a Comment