Monday, September 8, 2008

To the Faire?

This weekend I worked at faire as favor to some friends of mine. I wasn't so sure about it once i heard the forecast but I was able to get past that and go. It was great to see people and to relax in the craziness of the day. Normally the fair has a couple thousand guests by noon...on saturday there was a couple hundred. The majority of people there were employees and thus rebel rousers. It was silly and people were, for the most part, just trying to enjoy it.

They put out "No swimmin signs", carried all sorts of umbrellas around, various type of boots were worn...though there were a good many sandals trodding through the water, but best of all was the people fishing. No kidding. I don't think they caught anything, just being silly and having fun.

I hear it dried up some after I left (3:3oish) and were able to make some money in the afternoon and then Sunday was kicking busy. Huzzah! I hope it helped to make up sales and thanks again for letting me come and play. Hopefully I helped some too :)





No comments: