Friday, September 19, 2008

Crazy Week


This past week has been busy, and yet not busy. Lot's of fun stuff including some Christmas shopping, lol, yes I know it is September but one of my close friends wanted company so I went and began to get ideas and think about financing...money is going to be real tight this year.
Other days were spent at playdates (http://ashbyadventures.blogspot.com/2008/09/play-date.html) and at the park:
We now LOVE tunnels!

About to go down a big slide all by himself. He's become much more couragous on this aspect. Ladders is the other thing...likes to tackle ladders and scare the heck out of mom. What if he were to slip? Oie. For now I can catch him, eventually he will be just fine and I will stop worrying. We also learned how to skateboard with Uncle Chris:
Then we went shopping at BJ's and brought Tigger along for the ride:

We played with blocks until we realized Shrek was on then lost all interest...

Played on a rocking horse too...legs are long enough to rock himself :)
it was a fun week. Sorry for not posting more, hopefully you enjoyed this glimpse into our week!

No comments: