Here are the stats:
Height - 34 inches even - 90%
Weight - 28.8 (out of a scale of 10 I believe) - 80%
Head is 48 cm - 55%
Such a change from a few months ago. He really has been growing up on us. He can almost turn a doorknob, tries valiantly to open the fridge door, stacks his Mega Blocks, loves to read, and is even beginning to use his potty.
Side note on potty training: Yes, he knows the concept just doesn't have the control...close though. I caught him the other day about to pee in his room (in search of a clean diaper) and said "Uh uh uh....potty James." He went running to the bathroom and made it as far as the mat. About a foot away from his little potty. He gets the concept and I have a feeling he will be wearing big boy underwear by this time next year.
1 comment:
wonderful. I am looking forward to not having to wash diapers too!!! Luke said "poo poo" on Sunday after pooping.... and then likes to watch me put it in the potty! He also makes the sssssssss sound when I pee
Post a Comment