Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Imagination

After reading http://foxandnightingale.blogspot.com/2008/09/bambi-bambino.html , I wondered to myself when James might show signs of imaginitive play.

Well, I was rewarded last night when I discovered he does like to pretend. We were playing with a toy that had been hidden away for a while. It's the Little People's preschool and has playground type stuff with it for the kids to play on.

So James and I were playing with the Little People and I was showing him how to make them go up and down the slide (he loves slide and can even say the word...kind of a ssssliiiiiide) when he decided to take a turn for himself. It was soooo cute. He was taking the little people one at a time and having them go up the stairs and down the slide. I found him later playing on his own with a Train we also turned up pushing it around and inter-changing the characters on it. Yea!!! Very exciting!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Yay! How cute! Come over and play with us soon!

:)