Friday, September 19, 2008

James and baby

Meet Baby Isabella. She is the daughter of a dear friend of the family. She was born, 3 weeks ago I think, weighing it just under 8 pds. She is a cutie and has the sweetest parents!
So, James wanted to meet here, and vice versa. There is already talk of future dating, lol. I unfortunately didn't go on this venture due to a cold and didn't want to risk getting Isabella sick so my sister-in-law took him and provided us with this pictures!
Apparently James fell in love with her. Wanted to change her diaper, see her, hold her, etc. Brings warm thoughts to this mommy that when the time comes to have more children James will be able to handle it and if anything, will thrive at it. I think he will make a great older brother. He has such an even keel temperment (for the most part...we all have those days/weeks... :) )


So cute and so sweet.

2 comments:

Lady A said...

sweet pics! He looks so serious. Man, get that kid a sibbling, he he.

Kat said...

That is the plan....someday :)