Huh, there is so much out there on "How to lose weight" and "Your bodys perfect, love it as is!" that it just gets confusing. Here's my dilemna, I would love to lose the extra poundage I have managed to retain since giving birth almost 1 year ago. I've been working on some muscle toning and eating healthy and all that good stuff but I haven't managed to lose anything!
Now, James is just starting to get real mobile and I find that I can keep up for a bit but wear out. I know I will work up the stamina but it still concerns me. So...D and I have decided to try the South Beach type diet...Phase 2 or 3, not 1. I think we should start with 1 and shock our bodies into adapting and from there move into the lifestyle. We already honor a lot of what this diet reccomends based mostly on D trying it out before he even met me. We've slipped here and there but for the most part already eat well...
Our next step is to try to get to a gym here at work, together, to help motivate each other to exercise and build up stamina for James and ourselves. We've been wanting to go since December but haven't found the money fo the membership (cheap as it is) or the time. D recently had a full physical and is in really good health...just needs to lose a few pounds. I have a physical coming up and I'm hoping I get the same review! Fingers crossed! Exercise would help us both...just a little bit each day....
So, I'll keep y'all posted on our dieting and what I read about...not to often cause it could be boring. I just need to find a way to lose this belly.....otherwise I don't look half bad, even my old pants fit below the belly...then I look really silly with this blob of fat hanging over and...well, for those that know me...I am ultra'conservative when it comes to how I dress.
Here's to healthful eating and hopefully exercise soon too (besides baby).
1 comment:
I recommend weight watchers. .... but most of my success comes from eating smaller portions. you can do it!!! Food just tastes soo good.
Post a Comment