Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dreams analyzed

I just did a little digging and here is some of the stuff I found:

(I used to dream of a crying baby that I couldn't reach..pre having one of my own)
To dream of a crying baby, is indicative of a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs some nurturing. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life.

To dream that you are naked, denotes the fear of being found out and exposed about your activities and misjudgment.
To dream that you suddenly discover your nudity and are trying to cover up, signifies your vulnerability to a situation.
(I don't know what I am hiding....)

To dream that you are carrying a knife, signifies anger, aggression and/or separation. There may be something in your life that you need to cut out and get rid of. Alternatively, the knife may be symbolic of something divisive in your life. You may be attempting to cut ties or sever some relationship.

** These last two thoughts kind of go together. I want to cut out whatever is making me vulnerable....if only I knew what it was....**

No comments: