Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cellphone Camera...

Here are some pictures from off of my camera phone that I consider to be fun catches!

I'm just like my daddy! Surrounded by cables and loving it!
Hey, who is this kid looking at me and how did he get in the bathroom!!!
Sitting at my very own table at Grams! Aren't I grown up?
Look look!! I helping Grams resort her cupboards!
Nascar, here I come!! Now, if only I could see the road....
I LOVE going to the grocery store!!
What are we going to get today mommy?
This is a really old shot but a goody. This is one of the first times I caught James really looking at food and being like "Whoa, when do I get some of that stuff?" Today he eats just about everything he can get his hands on though his days of eating our paper bills for us seems to be over :)

No comments: