I have been wanting to write these down for over a week and now here is my chance. Does anyone else have such vivid dreams that you wake up feeling like you are still in them? Or perhaps they are so memorable that you find yourself thinking about them off and on during the day? Well, I am one of those people who can get so caught up in an emotion that it is no suprise to me that I have vivid and in color dreams! Some are so strong that even after I wake up I am still emotionally tied to these dreams.
Now, I've never been good about writing them down but maybe now I can get some of them written down and maybe some feedback. Oh, that was the other thought...has anyone ever noticed the same scenery/ backdrop in their dreams? Not the same dream...just the same environment?
OK, so I do. I have a set of dreams that take place in a cave, but it's not a cave, its like a museum but its not. Then next thing I know I will be in the car with my family and we are driving along...but then the road keeps going up and up but there is no mountain. We end up over a city but the road is still really far above ground and we look ahead and the road has a break in it or a twist (different every time I have this dream) and we always make it but I lose my heart everytime. It;s at this point that I sometimes wake up but not always...if the dream keeps going i end up at an Amusement type park on a pier in that city I described above. I have no money but my sister, or hubby, or someone is there with a few dollars to pay my way...
Thats just one. There is another dream I have in a city. Everytime I have it I end up lost in the city but I know its the same city....I wish I could get a map of it ya know?
Then last week I had a dream about my hubby and I. We were at his parents house but it wasn't his parents...then we left to go pick up the baby and we were driving along a body of water to get to where ever we were going.... next thing I know we are over the water in our car (the Impala in case anyone wants to know) and I'm only mildly freaking out cause my hubby is telling me its all going to be ok....uh huh. Well, we fall into the water and I have a memory of trying to get out then all the sudden I am in a bed, dry clothes and people all around. I am told that D got me out and that the car is lost......this is where I wake up.
Strange Dreams huh? I'm only just getting started. I have a vivid imagination and I have so much stuff in my head it doesn't know what to do with itself when I am asleep. I could probably make some good movies or write some great stories if I could just keep it all straight...
No comments:
Post a Comment