So James has started walking and for the most part prefers to hold someones hands when doing so but he's not holding your hand for support. He has all the balance he needs...I think he likes to share what he is up too. For instance, yesterday we were walking around Nana's and he was chittering along and stopping here and there to pick something up. (even though he just started walking on his own he already wants to be holding his toys as he walks and he especially loves to squat, or stoop to pick up toys as he goes).
It amazes me, wasn't it just yesterday I was carrying this babe around in my belly, let alone giving birth and watching him grow. Time is going by sooo fast!
We joined Daddy for dinner and as we went to leave D put James on his feet and had him walk out of the restaurant. I have to admit that my heart jumped watching this. It was very big boy of him to be doing...*sigh*
I'm such a proud mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment