This is a blog about many things...life, dreams, work, family, children...to name a few.
Friday, February 15, 2008
So what I watch really does effect...
what I dream. We had watched an episode of Star Trek (TNG) where the Enterprise comes across a planet with no life on it due to it's creation of weaponry. They got so advanced in their warmongering that they killed themselves off....anyways. The robots from this episode were in my dream, as was the gun turrent things from the game Portal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_(video_game)) , and an Etch a sketch! None of these drones were firing on anyone, they were just marching around making threats....the Etch a Skecth was used to get into the Dimension these weird drone things lived in. D and I were on a rescue mission to save a few hostages...James, my ex-boyfriends parents, and one other random person(might of been Jordy LaForge from TNG ironically enough). We rescued them, got back into our realm and destroyed the Etch a Sketch....then I woke up....weird huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
External stimuli can definitely have input into your dreams. The trick is harnessing it... what to avoid when there are certain things you don't want to deal with (though this tends more to life situations, and is rather harder), or sometimes... helping yourself dream about what you'd like to. :)
Post a Comment