I'm finally giving in and starting a blog here at Blogspot. I have been an avid reader of many of my friends blogs and realized that they may enjoy reading my thoughts. Besides, I used to like to write and have found it to be a good way to deal with emotions in the past. I am the kind of person who tends to get caught up in everything going on around her and therefore I lose myself. Its a trait I share with my sister and day by day I watch/talk to my younger sister I see more and more of it in her and it reflects on me and gets me thinking....we are a few years apart yet identical twins in so many ways.....well then, thats a story for another day.
As you see I can carried away and my words tend to flow out without my realzing what I am saying sometimes. I will try to curb the habit but at least knowing I have somewhere to write will help!
So please forgive any typos or wordiness but hopefully you will gain a bit of insight into how one woman views the world,
2 comments:
and I will leave you your 1st comment! I love to blog.... thanks for adding another place for me to look. YEAH! Luke has been sleeping for... uh, 3 hours. Who is this baby? Maybe he knows I need to catch up on housework!
He's your baby and enjoy the long naps. Mine still take erradic at best naps :) Thanks for the comment!!
Post a Comment