Thursday, February 14, 2008

That City again...

Ok, so I was in that city again. I must of triggered some unconscious thought about it yesterday by writing about it. This time though D was driving me around and we weren't too lost. Boo was in the backseat, quiet as a chipmunk and I remember feeling in a hurry. We were driving down a fairly big road and I said to D, "Wait! We're on the wrong road! The church is on such and such." The church was St. James and we did make it there....but then I was awoken by the alarm clock. There was more to it then that...I remember a conference center and people, lots of people. The city felt sort of new, almost futuristic...but then the church was one I had gone to in Philly and was not in any way new :) I knew I had to get there but it wasn't a wedding or anything sybolic like that....it was the place I had to get too....

*sigh* It really is a mix of thoughts from my brain mushed together into a dream. I wonder if the city is from something I've seen or read or actually been in though....

No comments: