Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Great Website ALL should see!

http://www.storyofstuff.com/

One of my New Year's resolutions is to work on my familes impact on the environment. I want to start using my cloth bags again and carry my nalgene/sigg with me everywhere I go. The video above is worth the watch and really got me thinking. There is a lot we can do, and so much of it starts at home with each of us individually.

Think Green, Start Small :) Every thing counts.

3 comments:

Lady A said...

funny, I posted that on my blog over a year ago... he he.

Kat said...

Ironic. It did look familiar...but then again I am a few months (or a year) behind you in my eco-mindedness :)

Each at their own pace.

Lady A said...

as long as you have a pace I think that's great!!!! Can't wait to see you and James when I get home. Miss ya. I need some mommy time!

And you are never behind, jump in where you are. - Flylady wisdom!