Monday, December 8, 2008

SANTA!

We have been building up Santa for James for a while now. We've seen a few of the classic cartoons (well, I believe they are stop-motion, but don't quote me) like Rudolph and Here Comes Santa Claus. James seems to like it best when Santa is in the air with the reindeer riding in the sled, lol.
Then there came sitting on Santa's lap. Hmmm, glad I didn't pay money this year. He did well though. First time through the line he was excited but then actually got up there and changed his mind and only gave Santa a High Five.
Second time through I hear he was a champ and sat on Santas lap and everything! Thus, the picture above. Sweet. He'll be a real pro for his younger sibling in years to come!
** Shirt says: "What Santa doesn't being me, Grandma will"