Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tried something new

We've still been having nights where James wakes up...a lot..and won't settle down. My sis thinks it might be related to the milk which can make growing pains worse..need to up his Magnesium intake.

But...I've been wondering if maybe he was cold. Don't know if this will work every night but we wrapped James up under a really warm blanket last night and as of 3am this morning he hadn't moved nor woken (I was on my potty break).

When D woke up around 5 to begin getting ready for work James had finally kicked the blanket off but was still sound asleep. He put the cover back over him and when it came time to get him ready (6:15 or so) we had to wake him up to do so.

Odd, he took a 3 hour nap yesterday too...so either he was just really really tired or the cold factor may be more of an issue then I thought. I also hope to up Magnesium and cut back on calcium to see if that will help...

1 comment:

Lady A said...

I triple bag Luke with pjs and put blankets on him. seems to work. other people think we are slightly wacky.... but maybe there is a reason for my madness.