Well, I especially love my sister. She is my once a week nanny though its more a day of fun for her to spend time with her Godson :)
Anyways, she stays over the night before (getting to our house by 6:30 am would be rough, do-able, but rough) and has been a help in so many ways.
Last night however she was a god-send! James hasn't been sleeping so well (waking up multiple times throughout the night and it has made for a very tired family. So when James began waking around 1am (I had just woken for a potty break) my sister callas out, "I'll take care of him!"
I was able to go back to sleep for another 4 hours, allowing me 8 hours of sleep broken only by a potty break. I actually got up fairly easily (comparably) and have had more energy today too!
Oh, so then James woke up at 5 when our alarm went off and K was right there with him ready to go. She even made breakfast that D and I got to share in.
I just want to say " THANK YOU!!!"
:)
3 comments:
what a relief to have such a wonderful, caring, compassionate, helpful sister. They are truly a gift from God. I'm feeling much more human now that Luke has been sleeping 12 hours a night again. It has been rough over here.... so I can only imagine what you've been going through.
12 hours? We're lucky if we get 4 hours peace....
Man o man
okay, I'll just be silent about how much my child sleeps. Seriously, 12 must have been a type. ;) Play date this week I hope?
Post a Comment