I will be back posting on this pregnancy but to date:
- Found out we're having a little boy :)
- Weight gain of 9 lbs so far (YAY!)
- Feeling pretty good
- Found out I have gallstones and will probably need surgery eventually ....
- Gave the cats away
- No, this pregnancy was not planned. Yes, we are happy about it, and YES - this is it for us :)
- D has lost close to 30lbs in the last few months. I had challenged him, when i found out I was preggo, to lose weight as I gain and we can be even in the end (I expected to put on 50+ after how much I put on with Nathan). He is doing well but mostly cause he has been so sick all fall. One thing after the other, ugh.
All in all things are moving along. I'll go thru posts I wrote earlier and see about getting them published :)
No comments:
Post a Comment