Friday, December 16, 2011

Cats

I think I have a princess on my hands .... she will only drink water fresh out of the bathtub faucet. She prefers the chunk food (not puree stuff). No beef or she throws it up. When putting food on the plates, make a pile in the middle of the plate (don't smush it down). Once the food is out of the can add cold water, ONLY cold water to can and swirl to get all the good stuff off the sides. Take water mixture and pour around food on the plate .. picture a fine dining restaurant presentation :)

Then and only then will ALL of the food be eaten.

So, little princess has a couple of quirks ... did I mention she will punch thru 2 layers of shower curtains if you dare to get clean before feeding her? Seriously ... I thought it was one of my kids.

She also suffers from UTI's (or so the Vet tells me) so it's special high potassium food. Sheesh. I love them and I hate them....

BUT, I am in the process of training her. She will wait, by the mat where her food goes, while I get it prepared. She no longer is wrapping herself under my feet .... this impresses me. Smart cookie!

As for Miss Piggy...our other cat? She takes whatever Princess leaves behind for her to get.

Best part about both cats? They love my boys and will seek comfort, and head scratches, from them. They tolerate my hubbys antics with them and are quick to purr with me. Ah well.

No comments: