Sunday, June 21, 2009

Updates

More details later but one week ago Nate was released from the NICU with a bill of health and good hearing :) We were so excited to finally be bringing him home!

Now, a week later things are beginning to normalize and will take time, yes we know, but for the most part James has been great and Nate has done wonderfully.

D goes back to work tomorrow though....ugh. How in the world am I going to handle both boys all on my own? It will take adjusting and frantic calls to family and friends I'm sure but...here's hoping it won't be so bad.

Fun info:

Nates crys go from 0-60 fast. He'll be fine then all the sudden he is crying at the top of his lungs, lip qwevering and everything....he is very vocal and very impatient when it goes to eating.

James loves to give Nate hugs and kisses, especially eskimo kisses his Aunt Beck taught him. Very cute.

I am still losing the excess water and feel better each day. Down to 230 (30 lbs in 2 weeks) with a ways to go yet but I just feel more mobile already. Can't wait to go to the gym for Aqua aerobics and Taboe! But, for the moment I am still cramping/bleeding but that will take a bit longer to stop, then I can get in the pool. Voraciously hungry and trying really hard to eat healthy and not give in to all the junk food cravings...only some of them like chips and salsa :)

All in all we are doing well. I will try to post some pics later today but for now

Happy Fathers Day!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Hope to see you this week. Glad things are settling. I can't wait to see your sweet new boy!

xo

Kat said...

Thanks! We definitely should get together...I know James would love to see A :)