Friday, June 5, 2009

Pictures from the cell

Haven't had as many of these since I keep my camera more handy but here are a few cute ones I've missed sharing with all in a timely fashion, my apologies.
Haircut! Hard to tell but it is shorter all around and looks real good. Nice and even. Daddy just got his haircut so it was time to get James a trim. He was perfect, sat real still and everything :)
Pretend gardening at the shopping center. Whoops. He had started pulling out flowers and I told him we needed to re-plant them if we wanted them to stay pretty so he dug his hands right in and replanted them, cute.
Dancing with Aunt J. Picture is blurry but they were having a blast!
Shopping at Petco where the buggys are just his size (and yes, I say buggy and have even gotten James saying it, lol)
Checking out the ferrets.
Pro straw sipper. Drinking Iced Tea...or was it root beer, oh dear.
No he did not finish this behometh sandwich but boy did he have fun trying :)

No comments: