Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 3

Not so bad, My sis came up yesterday to hang out for a while and it helped just having another body here. I am not trying to be stubborn and not ask for more help...I am merely see-ing what type of help I will need....mostly things for James to do and stuff around the house. So, I need to get better at amusing James (besides movies) while nursing Nate, and doing the dishes. Huh

:) J/k, actually things haven't been so bad honestly. Nate is a love and James is an amazing big brother. He just wants to hold him, play with him, do things with him....yea, melts the heart Fox and Nightingale.

On another note, I've begun some ab workouts and some light full body workouts. I was reading today that you are really supposed to wait 4-6 weeks...but I'm feeling up to it. I promise not to push to hard but it just feels better, besides, I want to kick this flabby belly to the curb while my metabolism is rocking from nursing :) I've maintained the 227 and have not lost anymore this week. Good sign the swelling is finally done but now its time for me really start working some muscles and begin to watch what I eat.

Yes sis, I really am trying but you did not overnight know all the label catches and so forth :) Love my sister to pieces but I am jealous. She and I started at the same weight last fall (before i got preggo) and before she got smart on the dieting. She went down while I went up...at Nates birth we were 100 pounds apart...scary huh? I really wanted a picture to show the difference but never got to. I am proud of her and looking forward to following her diet advice...one piece at a time.

2 comments:

KimHartner said...

I'd love to know the diet and how to do it :)

Kat said...

I will pass on ALL I learn as I learn it...just one piece at a time. My brain and my body cravings can only process so fast...and I'll need to pull the hubby along too :)