Somewhere I have a shot of me at 40 weeks, huge, large and wobbling around. Did I mention I worked through that friday before Nate was born. People at work stopped with the joking and it became more of a "I'm not sticking around, I don't know anything about birthing a baby(usually from the guys)". My reply was always 'Call my husband, he'll know what to do in case I am unconscious or something...'
Anywho, here is 39 weeks preggo. Like I mentioned before 260 pounds at birth (maybe a few over that...) and I never thought I'd feel normal again....
Anywho, here is 39 weeks preggo. Like I mentioned before 260 pounds at birth (maybe a few over that...) and I never thought I'd feel normal again....
but, bodies are amazing. Still not teeny but on my way to being smaller at least. Goal is 190 (pre-preggo weight with James) anything less is bonus.
Right now I am 227...over 30 pounds in just over 2 weeks. Mostly water weight. I have ankles again, huzzah! So, 40 pounds to go. Active 2 year old and house that needs taking care of whill hopefully help. That and the gym..gonna try to get there by the end of the week!
Right now I am 227...over 30 pounds in just over 2 weeks. Mostly water weight. I have ankles again, huzzah! So, 40 pounds to go. Active 2 year old and house that needs taking care of whill hopefully help. That and the gym..gonna try to get there by the end of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment